UndergroundFantasyUndergroundFantasy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

the fight the fight

Your long hours put into this song really really shows. It truly is a flawless piece of art. I can't stop listening to it!!! reminds me of the good old days playing videogames when everything was 8bit. You have yet another fan to add to you fan base my friend. Keep up the astounding work.

5/5 & 5/5

johnfn responds:

I'm glad all that work paid off! Thanks for leaving a comment saying so :)

Island Of Fantasy Island Of Fantasy

Pretty amazing work for only 3 hours! Love the melody, but the pitch bending bass is kind weird IMO. Other than that, Superb!!! 5/5 & 5/5

EuphoriaSound responds:

I just had to use some Pitchbass. Ill try to master the bass a little better tommorow.

Thank god for good studio Monitors :p Thanks alot

Dream Sickle Dream Sickle

You made this in one day? Kudos to you then. Well done m8. 4.5/5 & 4/5

Kreyowitz responds:

Haha, thanks, I usually make music within a couple of hours, this took me a relative 3. I make music within one day, because for some reason, I just can't seem to back to older projects and finish them, dunno why, but I can't.

Anyways, thanks for listening!

Anthem (wip) Anthem (wip)

Fucking epic!!! You should go pro with this song, no joke. SO cannot wait to hear the full song! Keep up the amazing work! 5/5 & 5/5

TerraNation responds:

i working my ass off to get pro sounding atm :)

Afterburner Afterburner

Excellent song!! Love the sounds you used! Well put together song. 5/5 & 5/5

-NightSquad- -NightSquad-

Pretty badass song. Bass seems to be just a tad bit over powering, either that or the volume of your synth that starts at :45 is to low. Other than that man pretty amazing song. 5/5 & 5/5

Natural Natural

No idea why this has a current score of 2.32... Must be zero bombers out today. Very happy and well thought out tune you have here. Well done. 4.5/5 & 5/5

Vee responds:

Thanks! Yeah I hate those people...

Through Fear and Pain Through Fear and Pain

Pretty sick track you've made friend. Well done :D
4.5 & 5/5

SoulofT responds:

Thank you, DJM4C also worked on this :)

Dreambreak-CS- Dreambreak-CS-

oh, my, god... That was the probably the coolest song Ive heard on NGs for a while now. Super sick beat man! be proud of this piece you've created. 5/5 & 5/5

ClotSliver responds:

Damn dude, thank you!

SmK - Take A Chance SmK - Take A Chance

Superb song my friend! Can't find anything that needs improvements. Keep up the amazing work!
5/5 & 5/5

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

thanks for the great review!